- For bitcoin to bottom here’s what the market wants to see — and it could mean a further 30% drop CNBC
- Bitcoin analysts weigh sub-$17.5K dip after ‘weak’ BTC price bounce Cointelegraph
- Bitcoin Price Could Fall to $13,000 as Crypto Miners Cut Costs Barron’s
- Signs Bitcoin May Have Bottomed: Here’s What Experts Told Us CoinDesk
- June’s Red-Hot Inflation Report Rattled Bitcoin and Ethereum Prices. What That Means for Crypto Investors NextAdvisor
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.