- Bitcoin jumps to $40,000 after Fed chair Powell rules out bigger rate hikes CNBC
- Market Wrap: Bitcoin and Stocks Rise After Fed Raises Rates; Growth Concerns Ease CoinDesk
- Bitcoin Prices Rise. The Fed’s Rates Decision Looms Large. Barron’s
- Bitcoin (BTC) Tests $39,000 in Push Toward High End of Trading Range Bloomberg
- Bitcoin jumps above $40,000 briefly, as Fed chair Jerome Powell said the central bank is not actively considering 75 basis point hike MarketWatch
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.