- A single anonymous market manipulator caused bitcoin to top $20,000 two years ago, study shows CNBC
- A Lone Bitcoin Whale Likely Fueled 2017 Surge, Study Finds Bloomberg
- Large Bitcoin Player Manipulated Price Sharply Higher, Study Says The Wall Street Journal
- One Bitcoin “whale” may have fueled the currency’s price spike in 2017 MIT Technology Review
- A single cryptocurrency whale caused Bitcoin’s 2017 bull run, research claims The Next Web
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.